Have You Seen these Big Visual Group Signs Around Nashville?
Nashville is a great place for sightseeing. Whether you’re walking past the honky tonks on Broadway or driving through the rolling hills of Brentwood and Franklin to Leiper’s Fork, there aren’t many cities that can match the sights and sounds of our great city.
But, it’s not just the incredible views and experiences that make our city great. Nashville is home to some of the best businesses, events, franchises, and sports teams in the entire country. And, as Nashville’s premier sign and print company, we’re proud of the work we’ve been able to do with some of the city’s most iconic brands and favorite businesses.
Nashville Sign-Seeing: Big Visual Group Signs & Graphics Around Town
If you’re ever out “sign-seeing” in Nashville, here are a few Big Visual Group sign and graphic creations you might recognize:
- Nashville Zoo at Grassmere—We’ve had some “wild” times partnering with the zoo for nearly two decades, including event displays and dimensional signage for their exhibitions and presentations.
- Nissan Stadium—When Nissan and the Titans partnered up for the new stadium name, they wanted the strength of both brands to be on display from the moment fans arrived in the parking lot. We were proud to partner with them to create an intriguing and memorable event experience tied to Nissan’s brand and products.
- Nashville Predators—The Nashville Predators have made Smashville an iconic destination across the NHL. We knew that impact should also be captured in their signage and graphics.
- CMA Music Festival—When you’re hosting nearly 100,000 visitors from all 50 states and 36 countries, having the best signage and visual displays is crucial. We’ve been proud to partner with the CMA festival for several years to project manage the entire production and installation of signage and graphics.
- Cushman & Wakefield—Nashville is booming. Cushman & Wakefield is one real estate company leading the way. In addition to helping them rebrand the company through multiple acquisitions, we’re proud to partner with them in producing and installing site-specific signage for their various properties.
- Lee Company—When Lee Company moved into their new corporate headquarters, they wanted signage and displays that would capture the company’s notable history and communicate their value on high-quality work. It was a fun and exciting challenge for us to create that experience with three multi-dimensional accolade walls throughout the building.
- Puckett’s Grocery—Puckett’s is one of Nashville’s most iconic restaurants. In order to help ensure tourists had an easy time finding their location, we worked with them to design and install outdoor signage that visually captures the Puckett’s experience.
- Saint Thomas Health—As one of Nashville’s premier hospitals, Saint Thomas Health does a lot of great work across our city. Helping them look for creative ways to raise awareness for their Nashville Goes Red campaign was a valuable experience we’ll always remember.
Let Us Help You Stand Out in Nashville
Whether you’re a Fortune 500 brand or a local business, our team is here to help you create a big impact through your signs, displays, and print materials. We are committed to fully meeting your visual needs, whether that’s a one-time project or a long-term partnership.