Production Team – Sign Finishing
The Production team members are responsible for various aspects of production. With a multi-technology environment, the production team must work together with other departments and communicate throughout the day to achieve the same goals. Production must conduct quality assurance and follow best practice efficiencies to ensure the highest quality product for customers.
This position involves working with an X-Acto knife and performing sign finishing tasks such as weeding, taping, mounting and packaging. You will also handle various materials such as banners, adhesive-backed vinyls, and rigid substrates. Regular computer use is required to properly communicate and prepare orders for installation, shipping, delivery, or pickup.
Experience in the sign and print industry is preferred but not required.
- Sign finishing including lamination, weeding, mounting vinyl, operating various equipment and quality control.
- Regularly monitor Work In Progress (WIP) queue to ensure all orders are moving according to scheduled due date.
- Prep and packaging for install, delivery, or shipping.
- Schedule and process packages for domestic and freight shipments.
Digital Print Operator
Big Visual Group, Nashville’s premier sign and print provider, seeks an experienced digital grand/large format print operator to join our production team.
The ideal candidate would have 3+ years of experience. Employees in our print department are integral to the success of our business and only the most qualified candidates will be considered.
- 3 years’ experience operating a large or grand format printer
- In-depth knowledge of RIP software (i.e. Onyx or Caldera)
- Ability to preflight files for press
- Strong attention to detail, organization and time management
- Consistently meet all print deadlines
- Have a positive attitude that promotes a great work environment
- Ability to understand verbal and/or read written instructions
- Computer literacy
- Dependable and punctual
- Ability to work over-time as needed
To apply, please submit a brief summary of printer models you are familiar with along with your current resume. Applications that do not provide this information will be discarded without review.
Big Visual Group offers a fun work environment and excellent work-life balance. Company perks include access to on-site outdoor swimming pool, ping pong and foosball tables, and raffle entries for tickets to local professional sporting events. Learn more about us at www.bigvisualgroup.com
Join the Team!
Spend your workday at a 40,000-square-foot facility in South Nashville, where we create a lot of high-profile and fun projects. On a daily basis, we wrap tour buses, tractor trailers, or other vehicles, and also produce quality work inside the homes of the Nashville Predators, Tennessee Titans, and Nashville Sounds.
The owners of the company, Debbie and Scott Snoyer, believe that hard work should be rewarded. We have two outdoor swimming pools, ping pong and foosball tables, and corn hole boards for employee recreational use. Ticket raffles to local pro sports games are also held regularly, and we get to participate in other special events like CMA Music Festival. It's a pretty sweet gig with great perks and benefits.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org