Communicate the Essence of Your Brand!
Is your brand serious or playful? Cutting-edge or tried and true? Whether you are a new business or in the middle of rebranding, you need a logo that is memorable, unique, adaptable, and representative of your brand’s current and future vision.
To help you achieve a brand mark that will accurately portray your brand and stand the test of time, you need a partner who will take the time to do the research and design a logo that will be highly visible on a variety of digital, print, and collateral applications. Your company deserves a logo that best portrays your identity and brand attributes, leaves a lasting impression, and helps you stand out amongst competitors.
Our logo design process includes:
- Discovery: A focused creative brief, discovery period, and consultation. To begin the logo design process, our design team works with you to build a research-based concept grounded in your company’s identity, your audience, your competitors, and what you want to convey.
- Logo Design Round 1: Presentation of several monochromatic concepts to showcase the brand attributes without the psychological influence of color.
- Logo Design Round 2: Second round of concepts with refined form.
- Color Logo Design: 1-color and 2-color logo options, once the final form is chosen.
- Final Files: Various file formats of each variation of the final logo, including vector, JPG, and TIF files.
Does your logo need an update? Even if we don’t start from scratch, we can take your color palette and elements of design that you like and enhance your current logo to be more modern, memorable, and differentiated from your competitors.
Not only does Big Visual Group produce our signage, but their creative team also designed the three-dimensional map for our entry village. It's functional and sets the tone for guests as they come into the zoo, giving them a sneak peek into the exciting experiences that lie ahead.
Working with the professional and talented Big Visual team was a real pleasure. Susan, Jay, and the team listened to our vision and worked to get to know us as a company. Then they applied their immense talent to provide a final project that was better than we could have imagined. We look forward to working with them again.
Bridgestone Arena and the Nashville Predators are busy year-round with games, events, renovations, and more. Big Visual Group always steps up to the challenge and delivers beyond our expectations. We value their continued support and partnership!